China: 1993-98 Texts
- Speeches, Statements, and Testimony on China, 1998
- Speeches, Statements, and Testimony on China, 1997 and previous
- U.S.-China October 1997 Summit
- China's most-favored-nation (MFN) trading status, 1997
- Hong Kong's reversion to Chinese sovereignty, 1997
- Fact Sheet: U.S.-China Relations (6/20/97)
- United States-Hong Kong Policy Act Reports
- "China 2000." U.S. Embassy Beijing's multiagency, long-range, strategic plan to improve current operations and build the foundation for future U.S. diplomacy in China (December 1996).
- National High School Debate: Press Briefing/Interview Excerpts on China. (February-June 1996)
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Christopher's Speeches (1993-97)
Core State Department Links
- Secretary of State Albright's Home Page
- Department of State Daily Press Briefings (1993-present)
- Press Statements from the Office of the Spokesman (1996-present)
- Related Foreign Affairs Sites
Back to the East Asian and Pacific Affairs Home Page.
Return to the DOSFAN Home Page.
This is an official U.S. Government source for information on the WWW.
Need help? Have a foreign policy opinion? Email us at AskPublicAffairs@state.gov
Please direct your technical questions to Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org