Office of the Special Advisor to the President and Secretary of State for Democracy in the Balkans
A substantial effort has been made to ensure that as much information as possible on U.S. efforts in the region is available on this site. If, after reviewing the information available, you have more questions, please contact the Special Advisor's Office of Public and Media Affairs at (202)647-3068 (telephone) or (202)647-0939 (fax).
- Regional Stability and Implementing the Dayton Accords
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- What's New
- 01/04/01: Secretary Albright (Remarks with Foreign Affairs Minister of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia)
- 12/25/00: Parliamentary Elections in Serbia
- 12/09/00: Secretary Albright (Haekkerup to Replace Kouchner as UN Head in Kosovo)
- 12/06/00: San Francisco Mine Awareness Project to Benefit Landmine Clearance in Balkans
- 11/22/00: Secretary Albright (Kosovo: Attack on Yugoslav Representative's Residence)
- 11/18/00: President Clinton (Establishing Formal Diplomatic Relations With the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia)
- Related Sites:
Office of the UN High Representative
Stabilization Force (SFOR)
Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
U.S. Department of Defense BosniaLink
Bureau of European Affairs Home Page.
Department of State Home Page.